It’s Tuesday and we’re having a vegetarian fiesta thanks to Old El Paso and their new “Stand n Stuff” tacos.
These Tacos from Old El Paso are easy to prepare and you can create unlimited amount of fillings to keep it interesting.
The taco began its’ humble beginnings in the 18th century, & has been a food staple ever since.
What fillings do you eat in your tacos?
- 8 Tacos
- Grated Cheese
- Salsa sauce
- Pickled jalapenos
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 grated beetroot
- 3 cups cooked lentils
- Taco seasoning
- Fry the carrots and beetroots for 4 minutes until soft.
- Add the lentils and spice and stir through.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Prepare the taco shells as instructed.
- Add the filling.
- Top with gaucomole, cheese and sauce.
- Add pickled jalapenos (we love the ones from @Peppadew_Za) for extra bite.