Last week we introduced Meg and her yummy Beef & Stout Stew. This week Meg is sharing her really easy and very tasty Butter Chicken Curry recipe. Once you’ve made this at home, you won’t be reaching for the take out menu quite as often.
- 6 Chicken Breasts (fillets)
- 1 Onion (chopped finely)
- 1tblsp Garam Masala
- 3tblsp Curry Powder
- 2tblsp Tandoori Masala
- 3 cloves of garlic (I put in a big tsp of crushed garlic)
- 170g tomato paste
- 15 green cardamon pods
- 100ml Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the onions in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Then the chicken, chopped into pieces
- Add all the spices, garlic and tomato paste and give it a good mix
- Add the yoghurt and coconut milk and stir in again
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Put on low heat for 8 hours
- Make some basmati rice to serve with this curry - and enjoy!
See you next week for another recipe from Meg.
Follow Meg and her Irish foodie adventures here: